aku izinkan setiap coretan ini digunakan . gunakan . tiada batasan . cukup dengan kau tidak nafikan nukilan ini aku yang ukirkan . baca dengan hati . hayati setiap bait hidup dan mati .

abah ,


Yesterday , It’s a night , again .
She cries herself to sleep .
Like she used to do before .
She’s too weak .
But she’s acting like she’s too strong .
Is there anyone out there to care on her ?
Would you ? or you ?
She hopes that she could find a comfort in someone’s hand .
Right now .
But then she’s still being the weakest she .
But then she’s still acting like her opposite one .
She’s smile to greet her dreams .
She’s tryin’ to get her sleep .
And hoping that the person she missed will come out in her dreams .
And sure ,
If and only if life could be as kind as she wanted to .
It must be soooo easy .
To grab that chances , meeting that PERSON SHE MISSED SO MUCH .
Then she prays to never wake up .
Maybe she’s getting herself to give up .
She’s swaping her tears into a cup of coffee . like hm .
And drinks them all like she used to do .
Hey look ! she’s stop crying .
Yeah , her tears has stop draining .
Good then .


she wish she’s still her abah’s little girl .
His little star .
she wanna reverse it all , the stories of how they are .
she don’t wanna answer , she do not know better .
she need only one thing right now ,
she just need him .
she need her abah .

abah ,
adik miss you .
where are you ?
I was left with all deceits and lonely .
I felt dead .
When you were the only man behind .
Givin’ your strength to support me physically with mentally .

You’re the only love , my only man . my only soulmate .
I love you . more than I loved anyone else .
I miss your kissed in my forehead .
I miss your warm .
The way you holding my hands .
Like you always do .
I miss the way you always do .
 I.

Just.

Miss.

You.

( AL-FATIHAH , may Allah bless you there abah (: i'll always love you )
A letter for abah ,

From your little crying girl ,

Adik.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say la la la and la !