aku izinkan setiap coretan ini digunakan . gunakan . tiada batasan . cukup dengan kau tidak nafikan nukilan ini aku yang ukirkan . baca dengan hati . hayati setiap bait hidup dan mati .

it's a promise .

Boy , can we have a talk for a moment ?
I don’t know where to start .
But I know I should tell you this before it’s too late .
well , even tho ppl say “ better late than never “
but i have to say this .
 
since I saw you for the first time .
I thought we couldn’t be together .
Because u have her and I have him .
I thought you’d be my forever crush .
Ya , forever crush only . not more than that .
But then I had a chance .
To be with you  .
I was too scared to grab the chance .
I was too scared to make the first move .
It took about 3 years to build my courage .
You’re different .
And I don’t know why .
You make me speechless each time you smile at me .
On 23th march 2013 , we had a one-hour-conversation .
remember it ? on that time ? you being my companion .
i cried . with you .
You’re amazing .
Month by month , we talked , we sang , we joked .
It was my happiest moment in my life .
I wish I could tell you how much I love you .
I wish I could show you how much I miss you .
No one cares .
But im here . loving you . with all my heart .
Im too ego . im a egomaniac .
Im sorry .
Im too stubborn . always .
Im sorry .
Im to depressed . but you never get bored .
Im sorry .
I always givin’ up on us . but you keep holding me .
Im sorry .
Im always crying . asked you for arguing . but you still there .
Patiently .
Im sorry .
dear , im sorry for all the things I’ve done to you .
im sorry for all the things I hurt you .
I failed . ya I know .
But I trust myself , I can make a move . changing myself for a better one . 
for you .
I love you .
Deeply .

You’re the most beautiful princess that I ever seen . im in love with all your things , you chick , your eyes , your nose , your lips . I love it – you said .

“ Siti Nurfatihah , I wanna be yours forever . be your husband . and have a kids with  you . have a kids that have the same eyes as you . I’ll marry you .  yes I will . someday . I promise you dear “ – you said .

“I’ll do anything for  you . anything . everything “ – you said .


Muhammad usamah bin saparudin ,
If you’re reading this . it’s a promise .
Inshaa Allah .




No comments:

Post a Comment

say la la la and la !