aku izinkan setiap coretan ini digunakan . gunakan . tiada batasan . cukup dengan kau tidak nafikan nukilan ini aku yang ukirkan . baca dengan hati . hayati setiap bait hidup dan mati .

everything

“have you ever tried to surprise or make someone happy yet they blame you for your mistakes ?
have you tried to change for better just to make them happy and yet they still can't believe in you ?
have you ever tried to love someone even though they keep on hurting you so bad ?
i have
you know how does it felt like ?
it is damn hurts
but, as it called love, comes high or low, you still going to forgive them .”


he love me .
and mybe someday he’d leave me .
im always wondering .
Did he have to go ?
Will I ever know ?
Does he deserved me ?

Dear ,
Your personalities are beautiful
Your smile is too
Your nose make me breath continuously
Your warm make me feel safe .
Nothing to be fear when you sit next to me .
Your hand when you hold mine make me feel alive .
The gap between your teeth are seems too cute for me .
And your heart is true
You're everything that every girls dreams of
You're everything
You  makes me fall in love

Now I'm living in my own world .
There’s you and me live together .
Cause it's just me
Whenever you were near , Im always hoping that the times will stop for an hour .
I need for you to know
I love you ,
And im here for you .

Dear kanda ,
thank you for teach me how to love
and how to be loved
how to be a loyal person
how to be a good muslimah .
i want you to know
i love you with all my heart
i love you because of Him


*kalini tukar mood sastera . oh my english ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

say la la la and la !