aku izinkan setiap coretan ini digunakan . gunakan . tiada batasan . cukup dengan kau tidak nafikan nukilan ini aku yang ukirkan . baca dengan hati . hayati setiap bait hidup dan mati .

im sorry

i love you . 
yes i do .
there's so many kind of things i'd say to you .
but its just something that i could not effort to .
im trying to having a deep conversation with you .
but when the times and chances come .. my voice just stuck there .
i can't .



trust me . there's something i want to say to you .
its really .
really wanna say it .
im trying . 
i can't breath just bcs i tried to say this word towards you .
i really wanna hold your hands ..
and say it to you that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH .
and say that you're so important to me .
i have no idea why i couldnt show my love towards you .
like you did . 
im sorry for my behavior .
im sorry that i hurt you .
im sorry that i cant make you smile the way you did me .
im sorry .
sorry .


hoping that you'd read this entry .
and then you'd driving you car to my house , meet me .. and tell me that you've read this .
dear God , i love him . 
and its so true .
boy , im afraid of something .
im afraid that someday this relay gonna ......
its just i need you for the rest of my life .
you taught me 'bout islam the real is .
you taught me the way love exist .
you taught me to be stronger than before .
you hold me .
you safe me from my weakness .
you're just all about .
and through all over these things ...
what would you think i would feel if someday we'd having a broken relay ?
what would you think i might feel if you leaving me on the next day ?
you're all i need .
i want to share all the things i felt with you .
i wanna giving you a story about my real life .
i wanna tell you my real background .
but its just ... i cant .



im sorry if sometimes i kinda make you feel like i dont love you .
but seriously , my heart belongs to you .
im sorry for always not keeping my promise to you .
im really sorry .
you're half of me .
you're half of me .
im sorry .



i just love you .
you're perfect .
i wanna have a deep conversation with you .
i wanna tell you how i feel about you .
about us .
about the feel .
about the love .
i really wanna ....
hold your hands , look into your eyes , and tell you everything .
yes everything .
i love you .











sincere one . 
DINDA .
fatihaa hashim .

No comments:

Post a Comment

say la la la and la !