aku izinkan setiap coretan ini digunakan . gunakan . tiada batasan . cukup dengan kau tidak nafikan nukilan ini aku yang ukirkan . baca dengan hati . hayati setiap bait hidup dan mati .

you

This goes out to someone that was once have nothing to do with me .but now become a part of me J I didn’t realize it at the time. I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so. I don’t really expect you to either . I don’t know .. Just read this , boy .

When I first saw you , I know it was real . you’re the one that I want . the one that I need . yes , its you . I remember when I first looked into your eyes . it’s funny isnt’ it ? its hard ! really hard . you can look into mine easily . and the moment when you looked into my eyes , im just looked around , im just looked to something else around me . and then you asked me to look on you back . im trying , but on that time …. It’s just seems so difficult . yes . it so . hahaha *sengih while im typing* . im just .. im just me . well , the guy before you … emmm you know whose right . yes that guy ! its hurt . so then I don’t wanna let the things happen again . especially with YOU .

I know you love the moment… :

when I would run my fingers through your hair while you layin’ on me . well , I know you looked at me on that time :p
when I scratch you skin … you just screaming on . and I don’t let your arms go :D
when my hand on yours Jwhen we ate OREO WALLS ICECREAM with one spoon in your car .. and we shared it two . just both of us . i gave you one while you driving J

I remember all the time I had with you . remember when you first saw me at UTHM ? feelin’ so shy actually . the moment when everyone look at me . *not everyone actually , just some guy there* .  feelin’ weird  … when im arrived there …. “eh fatihaa hashim !” …. “ehh tehaaa !”  I asked firaa “ weh , apahal dorang pandang aku ? asal dorang tahu nama aku ?” … and then fira answered “bodoh . mana aku tahu . maklumlah orang cantik” *benci sebenarnya bila orang bagi ayat tu kat aku* ….. you sat infront of me . *depan aku ,sebelahnya kau :P*  and …….. *malas cerita*


I wanna show you the way I really need you hold me . I really wanna know you like no one else could know you . the way I want you beside me . I wanna hold you until I can’t hold you . mybe without you … everything will look strange . damn it ! im insane . hahaha . well … it’s a love . love like this :p sayang , we can make it work . the way you looked me in my eyes , you hold me in your hand and told me that you loved me J . “I love you sayang , so much” you said . and im just gave a smile at you . I just thought that we were meant to be . I guess now , we’ll never know . the only thing I want is for you to be happy . whether it be with me … or without me . I just want you to be happy . I know you love me . and you know I love you back . thank you my dear J for the feeling to be loved again … by YOU .

Kbye .

Hahahahaha ! roommate sibuk skoding2 ngendeng2 nak baca post aku :D

Updated :
FH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say la la la and la !